Early Years Practitioner (One-to-One)
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dependable Early Years Practitioner (One-to-One) to join our exceptional Nursery team.
As an Early Years Practitioner (One-to-One) at St Martin’s, you will play a vital role in shaping the educational experiences of our youngest learners. You will work closely with children aged 2 – 4 years old, fostering their social, emotional, and cognitive development through engaging activities, interactive play, and thoughtful guidance.
About the Role
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Learning support, collaborating with teachers to arrange and provide resources for lessons and activities.
- Customising activities to address the unique needs of each child, both in group settings and individually.
- Supporting the SENCO/ teacher in monitoring, assessing, and recording pupil progress and activities.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a teaching assistant qualification or the equivalent, gained through experience (essential).
- Is enthusiastic and hard-working.
- Can Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment that encourages active participation and exploration.
- Can Promote social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development through a variety of educational activities and play.
Why Join Us:
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on children's lives during their crucial developmental years.
- Collaborative and supportive team environment that values your expertise and ideas.
- Ongoing professional development and training to enhance your skills and career prospects.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Access to excellent resources and facilities to support your teaching and learning strategies.
To find out more about this role, please read our Job Description.
If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please fill out our Application Form and return this to email@example.com along with your CV.
Please also fill out our form below and a member of our Recruitment Team will be in contact with you shortly.
We look forward to welcoming you to St Martin’s Preparatory School.
St Martin’s Preparatory School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants for ALL jobs will undergo appropriate child-protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to enhanced level, costs are covered by the company. This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020.