We are looking for a diligent Catering Assistant to join our kitchen. Could that be you?
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has great customer service skills, ideally from a catering background.
About the Role and You
As part of our Catering Staff, you will play a crucial role in ensuring that our students, staff, and visitors enjoy nutritious and appetising meals in a welcoming environment. We are looking for someone with a passion for delivering exceptional food and service.
- Assisting the Head Cook in the preparation of food and beverages and cooking meals.
- Maintaining safe and hygienic working practices at all times.
- Assisting with general washing up on a daily basis plus any weekly cleaning that is required.
- To help serve lunches and help with the clearing up.
- Assist with the smooth running of the kitchen and ordering etc.
We are also looking for someone who is:
- a collaborative team player.
- self-motivated and organised.
- professional and positive at all times.
- friendly and approachable.
Why Choose Us?
At St Martin’s, we are dedicated to creating an environment where both students and staff flourish. In addition to being part of an exceptional team, here is what you can expect:
- Competitive salary.
- Health and wellness programme.
- Life assurance.
- Excellent mentorship.
- Friendly and welcoming work environment.
- Discounted tuition fees for your children at any Alpha School.
To find out more about this role, please read our Job Description.
If this role aligns with your skill set and experience, we encourage you to apply!
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please fill out our Application Form and return this to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV.
Please also fill out our form below and a member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch with you shortly.
We look forward to welcoming you to St Martin’s!
St Martin’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants for ALL jobs will undergo appropriate child-protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to enhanced level with costs covered by the company. This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020.